In business in the United States since December, 2001, Future Forwarding has its roots in the UK, where as a company the group have been operating continuously since 1977. In the mid-2000’s, through good customer service, competitive rates and a strong belief in our company by our customers, here in the US we grew at an exponential rate of three hundred to four hundred percent per year.
Today, Future Forwarding’s business stretches into multiple verticals and services.
- International import and export freight forwarding
- Customs brokerage
- eCommerce fulfillment
- Domestic LTL and full truckload
- Customs and compliance consulting
- Duty drawback
Our eCommerce fulfillment division is growing the most rapidly, representing fashion labels and boutique sellers alike. We deliver to retailers, company-owned stores and consumers. We also offer reverse logistics, processing the returns for items which due to seasonality and style may move in and out of our warehouse multiple times.
We operate three facilities in Atlanta, Georgia, near Hartsfield International Airport, and an office in California, near the massive port complexes of Los Angeles and Long Beach where we can assist with your West Coast cargo needs.
- 140,000 square foot secure facility is a Customs bonded Container Freight Station (CFS).
- Twenty-nine dock doors
- International freight forwarding inbound and outbound.
- Customs brokerage.
- Order fulfillment and unit processing.
- Warehousing and domestic distribution.
- CTPAT certified and validated.
- Foreign trade zone.